Your basket contains 0 Item(s)
for a total value of £0.00
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
All weights are approximate.
All purchases are subject to our
general Terms and Conditions of sale.
Store | Aquabrake Single Large Orifice Air Valve
Aquabrake Single Large Orifice Air Valve
Single large orifice air valve, having two functions:
- Efficient release of air to prevent pressure build-up
- Ingress of air to prevent vacuum, in the pipe system
- Controlled bleed of air to maintain stability
Suitable for potable and filtered water applications.
- Standard: BS EN 1074-4
- Inlet: 1" BSP to DN200
- Maximum working pressure: 16 Bar (25 and 40 Bar on request)
- Temperature range: - 10°C to 60°C, insulate 0°C and below
- Hydrostatic pressure tests:
Seal: 1.1 x PN
Body: 1.5 x PN
- Coating: Blue fusion bonded epoxy (WRAS listed)
- Isolating valve
- Tapped cowl
- Insect mesh
- Surge alleviation mechanism
- Directly acting solid cylindrical float
- Lightweight compact design
- Excellent flow capacity
- Drain valve
- Corrosion resistant construction
- WRAS approved
* Please note models 2" BSP and DN200 are not available to buy online. Please contact our sales team for further information.