Your basket contains 0 Item(s)
for a total value of £0.00
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
All weights are approximate.
All purchases are subject to our
general Terms and Conditions of sale.
Store | Wafer Butterfly Valve
Wafer Butterfly Valve
Semi-lugged wafer pattern butterfly valve ideal for pipeline isolation and modulation. Suitable for clean water applications up to 90°C
- Body: cast iron EN-GJL-400
- Disc: stainless steel AISI 316
- Liner: EPDM
- Stem: stainless steel AISI 316
- Bearing: PTFE
- Coating: fusion bonded epoxy resin
- Replaceable liner
- Various disc materials
- Install between PN10/16/25 flanges
- WRAS approved
- Larger sizes on request
- Notched lever, handwheel, gearbox or actuated operation.
- Disc: Ductile iron, aluminium bronze, hastelloy, stainless steel
- Liner: NBR, PTFE, silicone, Viton
- Larger diameters on request
* Please contact our Sales Office on 01630 647200 for alternative liners, disc materials, operators and larger sizes.