As we begin a brand new year, we reflect on 2018 and the key highlights:
- We became the sole distributor of SAER products in the UK! SAER, a leading Italian producer and supplier of submersible pumps and motors with more than 60 years’ experience in the Italian and international market, offers a comprehensive range of 800 different types of pumps for a variety of applications.
- 874 miles were cycled by two of our very own members of the T-T team, from Lands End’ to John O’Groats. The Ride For Hope team are raising money for My Name’5 Doddie Weir and the Christie Foundation – two charities very close to our hearts.
- We held charity days! We held several charity days throughout 2018, celebrating Star Wars (May the 4th ), The World Cup with a charity football shootout, Macmillians coffee morning, Halloween and finished the year off with Christmas Jumper Day. As per usual, the charity days saw sweet treats and games enjoyed by all in the name of some fantastic charities. Over 2018, we raised a fantastic £923.
- The T-T Team is expanding, and we gained new members in our sales, telesales and on-site teams. This growth in employees has allowed us to create and meet demand.
- We won an award at the Cheshire Business Awards for our commitment to apprenticeships and were finalists for the Pump Industry Awards and the Shropshire Business Awards for International Trade.
- We went back to school to present a number of engineering workshops at local primary schools to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- We launched some new products. During 2018 we expanded our range of Goliath pumps, which are now available in 400, 550 and 750 motor sizes. We released our extension to our Package Pumping Station range with a model suitable for the European market with a round top and telescopic neck. We added the PuddlePal Junior, Cellarbox, Trencher Slurry Mate and Grey series of pumps to our range. We also introduced the Penstock, Ballbrake and Bi-directional Knife Gate Valves to our large variety of Valves
As we turn 60, we’ve got an exciting year ahead. Watch this space!