Offering peace of mind monitoring of remote equipment, the Alarm-Tel has the ability to monitor and report changes on three alarm conditions including mains failure using standard PSTN phone line.
Upon detection of a fault the unit will telephone up to 3 different recipients with a user recorded message indicating which alarm condition has occurred. Battery back-up within the unit enables operation even under mains fail conditions.
• Pumping stations
• Booster pump monitoring
• High/low level alarm
• Loss of prime of pump
• No flow warning
• Over temperature alarm
• Intruder alarm
• Test button provided to simulate an alarm condition
• PVC enclosure
• Fascia mounted LED's
• Battery back-up for essential warning even on power loss (approx. 24 hours)
• Full recharge time approx. 16 hours
• BABT approved: S/1100/3/P/502920
• User friendly speech recorder for message playback
Other potential monitoring conditions
• High level liquid
• Low pressure/high pressure
• Intruder alert
• Engineer on site
• Pump failure
• No flow
* Landline required for this product. If no telephone line is available, look at our Text-Tel range.