Would you like the opportunity to join a growing company in a rewarding sales role?
T-T Pumps Ltd is one of the UK’s market-leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment.
As one of our Area Sales Representatives, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales operation of T-T in Central England (North West, West Midlands, East Midlands). The overall responsibility of this role is to generate business by building partnerships and gaining frameworks, contracts and projects on behalf of T-T Pumps Ltd whilst increasing our brand profile within your designated area.
At T-T we appreciate the importance of the right attitude. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who will adopt our company culture and follow our long-term business plan, looking towards future growth within the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Find new and innovative ways of meeting the demands and needs of the customer.
- Ensures profitable sales and meets goals and targets set.
- Promoting the business widely
- Maximise efficient coverage of the area
- Carefully plan client meetings and workload to effectively control expenses
- Preparation of sales reports
- Update CRM with project updates and market findings
- Efficient feedback to internal team to ensure clients expectations are met and exceeded where possible
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up a rapport and establish customer loyalty
Any other duties necessary:
- Be flexible to the requirements of the business
- Observe and maintain the company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Company car
- Competitive salary
- Full pension contribution
- Private health care*
- Death in service cover*
- Ill health cover*
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work flexibly - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload - Essential
- Self-motivated with a 'can-do' mentality - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills - Essential
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical engineering background, with good keyboard skills, computer literacy and a can-do attitude
- Whilst sales experience and pump knowledge are desirable, these are not essential, as an extensive training programme will be arranged for the successful candidate
- More importantly is the desire to succeed in a sales environment, coupled with the ability to ascertain customer requirements
- In return, we offer an attractive salary, pension scheme, and private medical insurance
- Working externally 4 days per week with 1 day at head office or home office (Monday-Friday)
- Regular visits to client sites and exhibitions as and when required.
To apply, please download the application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.