DGN submersible pumps are fitted with multi-vane, vortex impellers, for good solids handling up to 100mm diameter, and free passage of fibrous materials. These models are intended for rigorous applications, requiring heavy-duty, cast iron construction and multiple mechanical seal motor protection to achieve long life.
DGN offers models in 2-pole and 4-pole, dry motor specification with double mechanical seals. DGN-EX are supplied with EExd motors, permitting installation in potentially hazardous explosive atmospheres.
- Construction and housing developments
- Food processing
- Industrial use
- Nuisance water
- Agricultural / farming
- Sewage and treatment water
- Civil construction
- Cast iron construction
- Double mechanical seal within oil bath
- 80-100mm solids handling
- 1.5-4.1kW output
- 80-100mm horizontal discharge
- Auto-coupling available
- ATEX versions available
- For the same pump with a 4-pole oil-filled motor and a triple mechanical seal arrangement, see the DGP.
- The DGN range is also available with an explosion-proof motor.
*2-Pole motor. **4-Pole motor. ***PLEASE NOTE: This product is category C.