Here at T-T we want to ensure that our actions are enhancing our surrounding environment. Therefore, we have an environmental policy of sound practical actions to ensure we are minimising the impact of our business on the environment.
Our environmental policy has the following objectives:-
- To identify the impact of the business on the environment, and continually review such impacts to improve the company’s environmental performance.
- Implement measure to minimise the effects of the business on the environment and where possible make a positive contribution to the environment.
- Be committed to complying with all environmental legislation’s and regulations.
- To secure the co-operation and involvement of all employees to minimise the impact of the business on the environment.
We strive to make positive contributions to the environment by maintaining our six-acre site with:-
- Tree planting programme to counterbalance CO² emissions.
- All agricultural activity is organic and accepted by the Soil Association.
- A designated area of land and water is identified as a wildlife and nature reserve.
We make a continuous effort to recycle wherever possible. Specifically with the following materials:
- Electric motors
- Stainless steel
- Base metals
By statute of law, many aspects of environmental obligations must be complied with, but it is the shareholders, directors and employee’s commitment and willingness that drive our environmental policy & actions to improve the future for all of us.
If you have any suggestions about how we can minimise the impact the company has on the environment please inform the Green Team by email on email@example.com.