Share This Product
Designed and engineered to protect your property from flooding and the inconvenience caused by powercuts and electrical loss during storms and bad weather conditions.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
Designed and engineered to protect your property from flooding and the inconvenience caused by powercuts and electrical loss during storms and bad weather conditions. The Power Guardian inverter converts the voltage supplied from the 12V battery to a 230V, therefore providing electrical power to the pumps or other devices.
The Power Guardian Eco is provided with the eco Battery holder, a painted metallic shelf that can contain up to three batteries of 50Ah, 80Ah or 150Ah.
- Economical monitoring of unattended equipment, e.g. cellars, boiler / plant rooms, caretakers offices, etc.
- Simple to install
- Minimal maintenance, replacement only of batteries at the end of life
- LCD display, displays operation and alarms
- self-test function
- Power supply 1~50/60hz 230v±10%
- Batteries input 24vcc or 36vcc depending on the model
- Single phase output 1~50/60hz 230v±10%
- Efficiency 95%
- Automatic battery charger
- Deactivation of the load in case of low battery
- Multifunction backlit display for the visualisation of the system status
- Green LED for load active (minimum absorption 1a)
- Load protection fuse
- Batteries protection fuse
- Protection against polarity reversal of the batteries
- Protection against overload
- Protection against over temperature
- Load test settable from the display
- Main switch interlock with handle for emergency shutdown
- Box in methacrylate abs, protection degree ip32
- Ambient temperature
- -5/+40°c with max relative humidity 50% condensed
- Clean Water Treatment Works
- Hotels And Leisure
- Sewage Treatment Works