Fitted on the pump body within a lifting station, the flushing valve produces a strong, targetable jet every time the pump is restarted. Capable of removing sediment that can build-up and stop the system, this valve is automatic and adjustable.
This type of revolutionary valve applies the "Venturi" principle. Valve closure can be timed by acting on a transfer regulator fitted between two chambers and the closing time can be adjusted between 20 and 130 seconds.
- Pumping stations and sumps
- Storm-water pumping stations
- Flanged suction inlet 1 1/2"
- Cast iron body finished in ecological epoxy vinyl
- Hydraulic operation
- Durable design
- Fully repairable
- Duration of mixing, 30-120 seconds
- Pump maximum flow rate (l/min) - 750/17000
- Pump minimum weight (Kg) - 70