Starting from £2,495.00
Zenit GRG submersible pump is equipped with an external cutting mechanism with 69,000 cuts per minute, suitable for pumping liquids containing suspended solids or fibres. Ideal when used within a pumping system to pump liquids that contain solids, which need to be macerated.
This range has been used for both domestic and industrial applications. We can offer standard motor or complete ATEX-approved grinder pumps in this range.
Motor Sizes 1.8 kW to 7.5 kW
Discharge Sizes 40 mm to 50 mm
The GRG submersible pumps are designed and engineered to offer longevity as well as been fully repairable. These grinder pumps will solve the issue of having suspended materials in liquids.
- Cast iron EN-GJL-250 construction
- Double silicon carbide mechanical seals within an oil bath
- Auto-coupling available
- They are robustly designed and engineered for performance and reliability
- Fully Repairable with excellent aftersales
- Great problem solver where fibrous materials are found in the liquid
- Standard or Atex Motors available.
- Extended cables are available on request.