Job Ref No:
T-T Pumps Ltd, one of the UK’s market-leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their valves team.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to prepare quotations to customer specifications and requirements. The successful candidate needs to be organised and self-motivated, ensuring they can manage their own work load to provide quotations by the relevant deadlines. The individual needs to have excellent communication skills, providing both technical and commercial solutions to satisfy client requirements.
- Preparation of quotations, meeting the required closing dates.
- Ensure correct selection of equipment is made in line with customer requirements
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up rapport and establish customer loyalty.
- Liaise at all levels especially with customers to achieve their correct solutions and ultimately their order.
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers in following up quotes and seeking new markets.
- Attend site visits as required
- Ensure maintaining profitable sales
- Feedback of information to manager, e.g. market trends, customer requirements, competition etc.
- Maximise efficient use of company computer systems, and departmental programmes.
- Ensure all products are purchased in compliance with mandatory requirements.
- Document and file
- Maintain company procedures and systems, improve where possible.
- Identify training needs to enable you to carry out your job role efficiently and safely.
- Based in Woore, Cheshire
ANY OTHER DUTIES NECESSARY:
- Be flexible to the requirements of the business
- Observe and maintain the company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ TRAINING
- Engineering qualification (ONC, HNC, BEng, etc) - Desirable
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook) - Essential
- Good standard of English and Maths - Essential
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
- Understanding of valves, pressures and applications - Desirable
- Understanding of pressure pipe systems and fittings - Desirable
- General understanding of engineering principles - Essential
- Experience of working in a similar role - Desirable
- Good communictaion skills (written and verbal) - Essential
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work flexibly - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage own workload - Essential
- Demonstrated ability to seek and develop new profitable opportunities - Essential
- Strong personal attributes to deal with engineering challenges - Desirable
- Self-motivated with 'can-do' approach - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills - Essential