Peace of Mind Monitoring
T-T Service provides 24/7, 365 days a year monitoring with the Seer monitoring unit, consisting of three models to suit your application. The Seer units use an advanced cloud based monitoring system allowing the user and our in-house pump engineers to continually analyse and monitor the plant to ensure smooth continual running.
How does our monitoring system service work?
Our level 2 service agreement package includes Seer monitoring. You will receive the following pump service and maintenance features:
- Comprehensive service of pumping equipment as per our example service schedule
- Return of any failed pumps to our workshop for a quotation of repair or replacement
- Full comprehensive service reports
- Priority breakdown charged at our standard hourly rate
- 15% discount on all T-T products for the site registered on the Service Agreement
- Arrangement of tankering with our partner (subject to a 15% administration fee)
Plus! Monitoring of your pumping station, including weekly status reports and advice of failures.
Why choose monitoring from T-T?
- Reduced maintenance costs due to less unnecessary site visits
- Pro-active maintenance service
- Real-time monitoring by a skilled pump engineer
- Secure hosting of cloud based technology
- Historical data analysis and performance trending
- Early intervention to prevent detrimental failures with remote reset and continual monitoring
- Remote reset functionality with on-site engineer safety feature.
How does our monitoring system work?