T-T Pump’s new catalogue is set to launch in March. By ordering a free catalogue you can see our new range of innovative products. Our new launches are suitable for a range of applications and are built to meet your pumping needs.
The new catalogue is now in a handy new travel size for an on the go source of information and technical data.
We will also be launching our new Pumping Station Brochure, which will include up-to-date technical information allowing easy product selection.
What features can you find in Edition 4?
- A range of new problem solving products
- Up-to-date technical information guide
- Your frequently asked questions answered by our experts
- Online support
New Products that are featured in Edition 4
- The innovative Ready Sump - Making adoptable pumping stations quicker, easier to install and more cost effective.
- The Trojan - A compact, complete above the ground pumping station, ideal for locations where space is confined and restricted.
- A range of Emergency Dewatering equipment:
- The FloodBuddy flood kit, which consists of a stainless steel pump with built in level switch, check valve, mounting bracket, 10m cable and 10m hose.
- The PuddleMate, a range of pre-assembled, portable plug and play products that have the capacity to pump nuisance water containing small solids and silt, which make them ideal for emergency dewatering.
- Extended range of Uniqa energy efficient pumps, with an efficient class premium ie3 motor.
New Website Launch in February
T-T Pumps will also be launching our most advanced website yet, with easy search capabilities for stress-free product selection and application map for quick navigation.
You will be able to make a personalised account making repeat purchases easy and access to the technical data that you need will be quicker to find. Our new design will make using our website effortless. Look out for our website launch in the coming weeks!