We have developed and launched our latest range of contractors’ pumps, the Kino Titan range.
T-T Kino Titan range of submersible dewatering pumps are designed for the most arduous of dewatering applications of up to 140m max head and 375m3/hr max flow rate. Made from the highest quality materials, the range includes both general dewatering pumps, manual or automatic (KTSE) versions and agitator pumps for slurries. Motor sizes range from 1.5kW to 200kW in both 2-pole and 4-pole, with discharge sizes from 2”/50mm up to 8”/200mm, with more models to follow.
The submersible pumps are built for on construction sites, mines, tunnels, emergency and in the concrete industry. These pumps can be used anywhere where you need a reliable solution under tough conditions.
What are the benefits of the T-T KT range?
- Cast iron and stainless-steel construction of the pump increases the durability and reduces weight.
- Economic and robust design that is fully repairable with cost-effective spares to maximise asset life.
- New KTSE range with built-in probe for automatic level control reducing excessive running costs.
- All models currently available from stock with next day delivery.
- Onsite and inhouse technical support.
- More models to increase the range coming later in 2020
- Bespoke control panel and valve packages to support your requirements.
The Kino Titan range is available to buy online now! Please visit our contractors page or contact us on +44 (0) 1630 647200 to speak to a member of our sales team.