T-T is also the nominated framework supplier to TFL/London Underground Ltd (LUL) for control systems, pumps, valves, off-site service and repair, and all associated equipment.
DESIGN TO COMPLETION
T-T likes to be involved at an early stage of the project, advising on the most appropriate solution to comply with TFL specifications and to meet with consultants' requirements,
T-T will manage your project through every step, including design, manufacture, installation and commissioning, ensuring a smooth handover of asset back to TFL.
With our internal capabilities we complete all projects in-house without outsourcing and offer:
- Competent help and advice at enquiry stage.
- Adept design engineers, fully conversant with specifications.
- In-house manufacture of all key elements.
- Fully trained electrical and mechanical installation/commissioning engineers.
- Ongoing support for asset handover at project completion.
- Nominated framework supplier for TFL/LUL control system, pumps, servicing and associated equipment.
- T-T's past experience includes 500+ control systems manufactured and supplied for LUL. Installation project include the East London line upgrade together with various projects for Crossrail sites.
- Fully compliant with TFL requirements.
- All control systems hold EMC certification for stringent railway use.
- Established for over 50 years, with 20+ years experience working with LUL.
- Fully knowledgeable of TFL working practice.
- Factory (FAT) and Site (SAT) Acceptance Tests.
- Qualified, competent and knowledgable staff.
T-T ARE CONVERSANT WITH:
- T003 Critical Site Specification
- T004 Non-Critical Site Specification
- S1056 Civil Engineering Specification - Pump Drainage System
- TFL/LUL EMC requirements
- LUCAS card permits
- Entry card requirements
Please see our On-Track Solutions Brochure for more information:
T-T Rail Brochure