Job Ref No:
T-T Pumps Ltd, one the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their Controls Team.
The role will include manufacturing motor control panels and kiosk assembly, including panel assembly and construction, working from schematic layout diagrams. Full training will be given.
- To assemble control panels and kiosks to given wiring diagrams and parts lists in accordance with T-T Pumps’ standard procedures.
- Liaise with Test Engineer, Stores and Design department with problems relating to design/manufacture.
- Keep accurate time sheets in relation to hours spent on each individual job.
- Maintain and assist in improving company procedures where possible.
- Based at our head office in Woore, Cheshire.
ANY OTHER DUTIES NECESSARY:
- Be flexible to the requirements of the business.
- Observe and maintain the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
- Be flexible in working hours to meet the demands of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ TRAINING
- Technical qualifications pertaining to Electrical Engineering - Desirable
- Understanding of control system functionality and component make-up - Desirable
- Knowledge of reading schematic diagrams - Desirable
- Experience of working in a similar role -Essential
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to make off cables and looms - Desirable
- Soldering of components - Desirable
- Forming of cables - Desirable
- Component recognition - Desirable
- Assembly of control panel backplates - Essential
- Self-motivated - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills - Essential
- Team player with a ‘can do’ approach - Essential