Share This Product
Penstocks used for fluid control and isolation, mainly used for water, wastewater and process applications.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
A robust range of penstocks for fluid control and isolation. Suitable for water, wastewater and process applications.
- Bi-directional with resilient sealing to all sides
- Fabricated in stainless steel to EN10088 1.4301 (304) or 1.4401 (316) with complementing fasteners
- Non-rising rolled stainless steel spindle. Rising spindle on request
- Self-cleaning high density polyethylene gate guides for reduced friction
- Self-adjusting EPDM seals for optimal sealing performance
- Seating pressure: 6mWC on/off seat
- Range: 150mm x 150mm to 300mm x 300mm (larger on request)
What is a Penstock?
A penstock valve controls water flow via a sliding gate, acting upon a mechanically controlled spindle.
T-T Flow’s bi-directional penstocks are available with either square or rectangular aperture, resilient sealing to all four sides, flush invert, robust closed frame and designed for wall mounting. Operated by means of a spindle acting through the frame by means of a handwheel, square cap, gearbox or actuator.
Fabricated in stainless steel to ensure durability and reliability, and meets the demands for accurate flow control.
- Clean Water Treatment Works