You don't have permission to view technical drawings because you're not logged into the website.
Share This Product
The Planet Range of Package Pumping Stations, designed and manufactured by T-T Pumps and approved by the BBA, provide an efficient and economical way of installing a drainage or sewage pumping station.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Requires specialist selection. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
DetailsT-T Planet Range Package Pumping Stations
The Planet® Range of Package Pumping Stations, designed and manufactured by T-T PUMPS and approved by the BBA, provide an efficient and economical way of installing a sewage/drainage pumping station.
- Pump chambers are well engineered and manufactured, and have passed rigorous and detailed testing, site inspections and factory production control assessment by the British Board of Agrément to achieve certification approval. Click here to find out more and see our BBA certification.
- Planet Package Pumping Stations are designed for use in domestic, commercial or industrial schemes.
- Each pump chamber is made of strong, medium-density polyethylene.
- Smooth internal walls aid the hygienic disposal of effluents, to avoid smells and septicity.
- Packages come complete with pipework pre-assembled in the chamber, ready for installation into the ground, after which the pumps and control equipment are added.
- All Package Pumping Stations are supplied with controls for fully automatic operation and a high-level alarm indicator (pumps are available with integral float switch on request).
- Units can be adapted to suit individual requirements at manufacturing stage.
- Packages are available on short lead-times to fit in with tight construction schedules.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is provided.
A wide range of submersible pumps can be used for the Package Pumping Stations, we are able to select these from T-T PUMPS complete range, in order to match your requirements.
Mercury Single/Dual Pump
This chamber is ideal for small flows from a single dwelling where excavation depth is limited.
Venus Single/Dual Pump
The Venus is the most popular size for use in a single dwelling, toilet block, or small office applications.
Saturn Dual Pump
This chamber for two pumps, is suitable for small housing and industrial/commercial developments, restaurants, small hotels/nursing homes, caravan sites. Larger capacities are available to special order.
Jupiter Dual Pump
The twin pump Jupiter station is designed for larger developments, hotels, hospitals, sewage works. The basic unit is capable of special build modification to provide capacities up to 15,000 litres, and can be incorporated into schemes where, for example Sewers for Adoption specification is required.
- Clean Water Treatment Works
- Breweries And Food Processors
- Hotels And Leisure
- Single Dwellings And Basements
- Quarry And Mines
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Motorways And Road Infrastructure
- Water Features
- Sports Grounds
- Underground And Rail
- Urban Buildings
Please fill out the required fields below to submit an enquiry for a packaged pumping station and a member of the team will be in touch.
Please note: If your pumping station will be adopted, please visit our adoptable pumping station page and select the relevant water authority: Adoptable Pumping Stations.