We sell a variety of equipment suitable for anaerobic digestion including submersible chopper pumps, horizontal mixers, slurry separators and inline shredders.
We always strive to offer products that use innovative technology to meet a variety of needs. For example, we sell mixers with self-cleaning propellers, which are durable even when used in extreme conditions for a long time. We also have products with multi-channel impellers and double chopping systems.
As the sole distributor in UK and Ireland, this range is made of Cri-man products.
Find the product to suit your needs
In our range you’ll find products that are suitable for a range of applications including sewage pumping stations, housing and nursing homes, biogas processing, agriculture, effluent processing, abattoir waste processing and paper manufacturing.
You’ll find a range of equipment including:
- Heavy duty submersible chopper pumps.
- Separators for solid-liquid separation which can reduce moisture content by 25%.
- The CFS series of inline shredders to shred suspended solids before they are put in a digester.
- The ETO series of electrical and horizontal chopper pumps which is designed specifically for heavy duty applications.
- The BMC series of macerator pumps which can be used to homogenise biomass before it enters the digester.
- The PLD series of piston pumps for high density fluid.
If you are unsure what machinery is best for you, our technicians can help. Simply call 01630647200 to speak to one of them. We’ll always do our best to cater for a range of needs and can even provide bespoke solutions in come cases.
Did you know?
Anaerobic digestion (AD) enables the breakdown of organic and biodegradable materials and waste (slurry and sewage) by using micro-organisms when there is no oxygen. This material is known as biomass and is organically broken down to produce biogas.