A lateral mixer powered by an electric three-phase motor with planetary gearbox. Constructed in stainless steel with an oil bath lubricated transmission shaft with structural support, this mixer can be supplied in different lengths and the installation angle can be chosen as required.
Particularly suitable for breaking crusts or homogenzing fluids near to the solids inlet area, this product is also available in a version with ATEX electric motor. This machine provides mixing with the same characteristics as a TBM of equal power, but with the advantage of a motor and reduction unit external to the digester, and the possibility of reaching different points inside the digester with the mixing rotor.
- The patented self-supporting shaft
- The lateral external mounted motor
- Planetary gearbox for increased torque
- Axial thrust 2158-3826N
- Capacity 3286-6702m³/h
- Max length of propeller shaft 5.5m
- Propeller in stainless steel with a self-cleaning profile
- Maximum working temperature 60