A compact and versatile control unit, primarily used for operation of a 1Ph pump up to 8A FLC, via level control. Suitable for dual input voltages 230v & 110v 1Ph, PumpPal incorporates mains healthy & pump running indication and can be used for filling and emptying applications, with level control by either one of our LevelPal unit, float switch or conductivity probes.
PumpPal is a range of versatile units offering a wide variety of functions such as 1Ph motor control, dry running indicator, protection or water detection to name a few. Available in dual input voltage 230V/110V, PumpPal incorporates mains healthy indication, the ability to be used for filling or emptying applications whilst controlling a 1Ph 230V motor directly up to 8A FLC. An audible warning alarm is provided with mute facility which can be selected to sound consistently upon alarm or intermittently during operation, particularly suited to basements where under normal circumstances water should not be present. Level detection can be via our LevelPal, float switch or conductivity probes.
PumpPal PRO incorporates all the features of PumpPal with the provision for a 2nd level detector for high level alarm, complete with volt free contacts for remote signalling to BMS.
- PCB design
- Run on timer for use with residue pumps
- Adjustable sensitivity on conductivity circuit
- Compact weatherproof enclosure, IP66 rating
- Can control single phase motors up to 8AMP FLC
- Audible alarm c/w mute configurable for continuous or intermittent use
- LED indication for mains healthy and pump running/ relay active
- Dual voltage input 230V / 110V 1Ph
- Levelpal supplied with 10m cable as standard, longer lengths available upon request
- Volt free contacts available for remote monitoring
- 2nd sensor e.g. high level on PumpPal Pro
- "Test" button facility
Single phase pump control (up to 8AMP)
Dry run sensor
Residue pump operation
Server room water detection