The T-T RainCycle® Controller range of panels offers a simple and coste effective control solution within water harvesting applications. Designed for use with a 230V/1Ph pump, these units provide storage tank level monitoring as standard with the use of floats to detect and indicate water available, top up required and no water conditions.
Pump operation is typically from a pressure switch or ball cock providing water is available within the storage tank. For systems where harvested water requires topping up with mains water, we have a range of solutions including our additional Top-Up Box consisting of a small and compact enclosure, fully fitted with ¾" floplast pipework, 24VDC solenoid valve and complete with an AA tyre air gap complying with EN13076.
The RainCycle® Top-Up version simply offers a 24VDC power supply for external connection to a solenoid valve by others.
The T-T RainCycle® Level version is an ideal solution where applications require a more accurate level indication. Operating from a single level transducer and the high and low level floats used a back-up, the tank level is accurately measured via a 4-20mA signal providing constant level monitoring.
- Fully compatible within T-T RainCycle packages for Garden, Domestic and Commercial applications
- Irrigation systems
- Outdoor taps (non potable water)
- Utilities such as toilets, laundry and cleaning
- Industrial processes
- Can be used as a standard alone unit
- Compact weatherproof enclosure
- PCB Design
- Status indicators for power on, pump running, water available / mains water top-up valve, water low and no water
- Functional test buttons for pump, solenoid and alarm
- Additional LED level display via level transducer
- 24VDC solenoid supply
- Additional top-up box
* Please note, optional extras are not included in the price. Please refer to our float switch section for more information about floats.