A comprehensive range of fixed and variable speed multiple clean water booster sets, designed and manufactured to provide both the required flow and water pressure for your application. Designed for transfer and pressure boosting of hot and cold water systems. Maintains and regulates constant water pressure throughout your application. Controlled via either mechanical pressure switches for fixed speed applications or the 'Vasco' variable speed control drive to maintain a constant pressure level during varying flow rate demand.
Cooling water systems
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
- Manufactured using the latest pump technology from the 'CNP' range of clean water pumps
- Assembled using stainless steel suction and delivery manifolds
- WRAS compliant components
- Fixed and variable speed options are available for efficient operation
- Header tanks are available on request
- Quality assured clean water booster sets
DA (Duty Assist) / DAS (Duty Assist Standby)
- Power: From 0.37 - 7.5kW
- Manifold: 2" / 50mm - 6" / 150mm
- Delivery: up to 160m³/h
- Pressure: up to 24 Bar
- Water temperature: up to 120°C
Did you know?
T-T is amongst the UK leaders in the pumping industry, offering a wholly separate comprehensive service for clean water systems, in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
With our dedicated service teams, knowledge and capabilities we can provide cost-effective onsite emergency repairs, refurbishments, servicing and planned maintenance for all makes and types of clean water systems.
View our Clean Water Pumping Services here.