Puddlepal / Liberator conversion kits
With our conversion kits, you can convert a Liberator to a Puddlepal or a Puddlepal to a Liberator, therefore providing one pump for two applications.
Our Liberator pump is designed for ground water and water containing sand and silt. Whereas, the Puddlepal is designed for removing water from flat surfaces such as floors and flat-roofs, with the ability to pump down to 1mm. The unique interchangeable design creates a 2 in 1 solution that can be done with ease, on or off site.
- Drive down costs
- Improve fleet availability
- Takes only 5 minutes to convert
- Greater utilisation of your hire fleet
Exclusive Impeller Design
- Constructed from Hytrel
- Gives maximum wear resistance and is durable to hidro-carbons
Interchangeable Cable Gland
- Compatible with all major manufacturers
Take a look at our 'how to' video for a step-by-step guide as to how to use our conversion kits. Click Here.