The DR Steel is a sturdy range of submersible drainage pumps made from stainless steel, the DR steel has a multi-channel open impeller for applications with clear or grey waste waters and the standard pump is available in Automatic. Manual versions are available on request.
Stainless steel drainage pump for clean water containing solids up to 12mm. For draining rooms or emptying tanks.
- Stainless steel construction
- Open multi-channel impeller in 304 stainless steel
- 2 pole motor
- G1¼"-G1½ vertical discharge
- 12mm maximum free passage
- 16m maximum head
- 335l/min maximum capacity
- Operating temperature 40°C (can operate at 90°C for up to three minutes)
- Automatic as standard