Job Ref No:
T-T Pumps Ltd, one the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their Pumping Stations Team.
The role will involve controlling and progress of new contracts from design to procurement of materials, in an effective and efficient manner, to produce a healthy profit for the department, ensuring acceptable profit margins are maintained. The role with also include research and development of new products to ensure the company maintains its current status in the market place.
- Produce designs using 2D AutoCAD.
- Produce parts lists.
- Procure materials on a competitive price basis
- Document and file.
- Feedback of information to manager, e.g. market trends, customer requirements, competition etc.
- Ensure correct selection of equipment is made in line with customer requirements and specifications.
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up rapport, and establish customer loyalty.
- Liaise with customers.
- Site visits as required.
- Ensure all products are purchased in compliance with mandatory requirements.
- Maintain company procedures and improve where possible.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Identify training needs to enable you to carry out your job role efficiently and safely.
- Based at CW3 9RU
ANY OTHER DUTIES NECESSARY:
- Be flexible to the requirements of the business
- Observe and maintain the company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ TRAINING
- Competent computer user - Essential
- Excellent communictaion skills - Essential
- AutoCAD 2D - Essential
- Engineering qualification (BTEC, ONC, etc) - Desirable
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
- General understanding of engineering principles - Essential
- Computer competancy (Office, AutoCAD, etc)
- Experience of working in a similar role - Desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work flexibly - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage own workload - Essential
- Self-motivated - Essential
- Strong personal attributes to deal with all types of enquiry - Essential