You don't have permission to view technical drawings because you're not logged into the website.
Share This Product
The RainCycle® Domestic rain harvesting system is a below ground installation for the collection, filtration and storage of rainwater for use in the home and garden.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
The RainCycle® Domestic rain harvesting system is a below ground installation for the collection, filtration and storage of rainwater for use in the home and garden. The domestic system provides additional filtration on the pump intake as well as a skimmer siphon on larger systems to remove floating materials, which helps to prevent discolouration of the stored rainwater.
- 1350L chamber is fitted with an internal filter which has a capacity for up to 200m² area and is installed with an overflow complete with rodent barrier
- Larger chambers have an external filter which has capacity for up to 450m² area and are fitted with a modified skimmer siphon
- All tanks are installed with a calmed inlet which prevents distrurbance of any settled sediment at the base of the tank
- Pump fitted with floating intake which sits just below the surface water level to take the best quality water within the system
- Suitable for direct or indirect pressurised systems
- Feeds toilets, urinals, laundry, cleaning and outdoor garden taps for all (non potable water use)
- An automatic control panel operates the system complete with low level protection to stop the pump. An automatic water top up is featured on a direct pressurised system
- Pressure switch to operate the pump when the tap is opened
The RC900 multistage submersible pump is ideal for the transfer and pressurisation of clean water. Suitable for domestic and industrial use. The pump has a Stainless Steel construction and impeller with Noryl diffuser.
Quiet submerged pump, max head 60m, max flow 6.3m³/h (other pumps available on request).
- Single Dwellings And Basements