The TT305, TT505 andTT510 range of submersible pumps are a favourite for the professional installer, having been in our portfolio for 30 plus years.
Designed for transferring sewage and effluent and for dirty water drainage. This range of pumps has a shredding action produced by the impeller rotating against a special serrated suction cover, reducing any destructible matter to a manageable size for pumping. This minimises the risk of blockage and allowing better efficiency and economy.
Motor Sizes 0.8, 1.5 & 1.8kW
Discharge Size 80mm.
Solids after Cutting action 15mm
These popular iron submersible pumps are known across the industry for their reliability and longevity.
- Cast iron construction
- Heavy-duty shredding system
- Double mechanical seal within an oil bath
- Auto-coupling or Free Standing options
- Proven reliable pumps that have been designed for reliability and long life
- Long term spares availability and fantastic aftersales service
- 230V / 400V
- Auto Coupling available
- Extended cables are available on request