Seer is the most advanced monitoring system on the market that allows T-T to monitor pumping stations and plants 24/7 with live status and alarm activation, but most importantly, observation of the whole system with a history that allows potential issues to be identified early. Request a team viewer webinar session here.
Seer is our most advanced telemetry monitoring system that allows either T-T or the client to monitor systems and assets in real-time 24/7, offering live status and alarm activation, combined with observational data logging that allows potential issues to be identified early.
Offering the facility to interrogate and remotely reset, Seer uses the Argos cloud Network via Machine-to-Machine data collection offering superior connectivity whilst ensuring security. Information is received from plants and systems in real-time with a data refresh rate of up to every 10 seconds. Variables are then stored and visually represented via a virtual interactive display via the Seer portal, giving a ‘snapshot’ of the whole system remotely.
Alerts via email are configurable for all conditions monitored, with severity levels customisable from a warning, minor, major to critical, which can also be distributed to selectable recipients with options for working, non-working, weekend rota coverage based on daily or weekend calendars.
Data is continually available and can be easily retrievable and viewed, allowing comparison over time to predict failures and monitor optional performance trends.
- Peace of mind 24/7 monitoring
- Early intervention to prevent detrimental failures
- Pictural view of equipment & clear easy to read status information
- Remote reset functionality with engineer on-site safety feature(compatible control panels only)
- Pro-active maintenance and remote diagnosis of faults
- Historical data analysis & performance trends
- Easy to navigate the home screen
- Capable of producing reports
- Live data reporting
- Visual representation of equipment/plant
- Data logging facility for analysis
- Fully customizable alarm notifications day/night
- Customisable alarm severity
- Site location displayed via Google maps
- Remote reset with compatible control panel
- Pumping station
- Critical plant monitoring
- Conveyor systems
- Flood prevention
- Intruder alarms
- Vehicle washing systems
- Holiday parks
- Any equipment or asset requiring performance monitoring or preventative