Share This Product
SFC/V is used for seperation and compacting of the solids for effluent pumping stations.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
SFC/V Vertical Screen Compactor
Separation and compacting of the solids for effluent pumping stations.
Vertical screen with shaftless screw conveyor to lift up the screenings and compact/dewater them (in SFC/V model only) before the discharge.
- SF/V - Screen and lifting up of the extracted solids.
- SF/CV - Screen, lifting up and compacting of the extracted solids before the discharge.
- SF/V2 and SF/V2T -A special model for installation before Package Sewage Treatment Plant without and with "cylindrical receiver" around the screen basket.
- Ideal for screening of Effluent Pumping Stations and Treatment Plants where solids matter is a problem.
- Blockages and failures can be dramatically reduced, improving environmental performance and cost.
- Combined machine to screen liquid in deep pump wells up to 8m depth
- The screened solids are lifted and compacted before discharge
- It is installed directly into the pump well