We specialise in the provision of pumping schemes, with our bespoke control systems being TFL compliant (Transport For London) with standards T003, T004 and T008. In addition, we are fully conversant with TFL S2056 Civil-Engineering-Pump Drainage Systems specification.
We are also the nominated framework supplier to TFL/London Underground Ltd (LUL) for control systems, pumps, valves, off-site service and repair, and all associated equipment.
Design to Completion
We like to be involved at an early stage of the project, advising on the most appropriate solution to be TFL compliant and to meet with consultants’ requirements.
We will also manage your project through every step, including design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning, ensuring a smooth handover of asset back to TFL.
With our internal capabilities, we complete all projects in-house without outsourcing. We also offer:
- Competent help and advice at enquiry stage
- Adept design engineers, fully conversant with the specification
- In-house manufacture of all key elements
- Fully trained electrical and mechanical installation/commissioning engineers
- Ongoing support for asset handover at project completion
- Nominated framework supplier for TFL/LUL control system, pumps, servicing and associated equipment
- Our past experience includes 500+ control systems manufactured and supplied for LUL
- Installation project include the East London line upgrade together with various projects for Crossrail sites
- We meet requirements to be fully TFL compliant
- All control systems hold EMC certification for stringent railway use
- Established for over 59 years, with 20+ years experience working with LUL
- Full knowledge of TFL working practices
- Factory (FAT) and Site (SAT) Acceptance Tests
- Qualified, competent and knowledgeable staff
We are conversant and TFL compliant with the following:
- T003 Critical Site Specification
- T004 Priority Site Specification
- Too8 Non-Critical Site Specification
- S2056 Civil Engineering Specification – Pump Drainage System
- TFL/LUL EMC requirements
- LUCAS card permits
- Entry card requirements
Click below to see our ‘On Track Solutions’ brochure.
If you would like to know more about our rail services or about creating a bespoke solution for this industry please get in touch on 01630 647200 and a member of our team will be happy to answer any of your questions. Alternatively, take a look at our case studies to find out more about how we work with our clients and partners.