Job Ref No:
T-T Pumps Ltd, one of the UK’s market-leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment, is looking for a self-initiated and motivated individual to join their Stores Team.
Joining an exciting and fast-paced warehouse team the ideal candidate will be a motivated individual. The ideal candidate should have the skills and competences to pack and dispatch products quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all goods are unpacked, receipted and stored safely and securely.
- Ensure that all goods for despatch are sent out on time and packed to ensure safe, timely receipt by the customer.
- Keep all storage areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure customer enquiries to the department are dealt with effectively.
- Maintain the flexibility of the department/company as required by Stores Supervisor.
ANY OTHER DUTIES NECESSARY
- Be flexible to the requirements of the business.
- Observe and maintain the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ TRAINING
- Folk lift truck licence - Desirable
- Driving licence - Desirable
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
- Experience of working in a similar role - Desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work flexibly - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage own workload - Essential
- Self-motivated - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills - Desirable