Share This Product
STU/C is a compact plant to pre-treat sewage or industrial effluents featuring separation and compaction of solids, separation and dewatering of grit and separation of grease.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
Compact Sewage Treatment Plant, separation of solids, grit and grease.
- The wastewater is transported to the unit via. a pumped system or by gravity.
- The screen compactor removes the solids larger than the screen mesh
- The screenings are lifted out of the wastewater by means of a shaftless spiral. These are often dewatered prior to discharge.
- The screened sewage enters the settling chamber where grit settles to the bottom. Air is also injected to aid the settlement process.
- A shaftless spiral transports the grit to a pit where, an inclined shaftless screw conveyor lifts the grits rotating at a very slow speed, it then lifts and dewaters the grit before discharge. Greave removal available upon request.
Compact plant to pre-treat sewage or industrial effluents. The plant provides
- Separation and compaction of solids (a screenings washing system is also available on request)
- Separation and dewatering of grit (a grit washing system is available on request)
- Separation of grease (available on request)