Metal seat swing check valve to EN1074-3, flanged EN1092-2 PN10/16, WRAS approved and available free-hanging or with an external weighted arm. Used to prevent reverse flow, it is suitable for potable water, wastewater and sewage applications.
- Standard: BS EN1074.Pt 3:2000, BS EN12334:2001 & BS5153:1974
- Range: DN50-DN400
- Flanges and Drillings: BS EN 1092-2:1987 Table 9 (PN16)
- Face to face dimensions: BS EN 558-1:1986, Table 10, Basic Series 10
- Maximum working pressure:16 Bar
- Hydrostatic Pressure Tests:
Seat - 1.1 x PN (17.6Bar)
Body - 1.5 x PN (24.0Bar)
- Temperature Range: -10° C to 70°C, Insulate at 0°C and below
- Coating: Blue fusion-bonded epoxy (WRAS listed)
- Approval WRAS
- Unique lightweight ductile iron design
- Durable fusion-bonded epoxy coated
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical installation
- The positive hexagonal drive between shaft and hanger
- Optional external lever arm and weight assembly
- Drilling bosses and 1/2" BSP air release as standard
- Robust low maintenance design
- Safety guards available
* Products with codes ending in LW have a non-return valve with lever weight. Product codes with GUARD are a non return valve guard.
* Please contact our Sales Office for alternative flange drillings and larger sizes on 01630 647200. Accessories available include lever and weight kit, flow sensing switch and galvanised steel guard- see our valve accessories section or contact us for further information!
Check out our 'how to' video for a step-by-step guide into changing the side of the lever weight arm on your Swing Check Valve. Click Here.