You don't have permission to view technical drawings because you're not logged into the website.
Share This Product
The Pluto Package Pumping Station is the most effective means for collecting and removing excess water collected from cavity drainage systems.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Requires specialist selection. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
The Pluto Package Pumping Station is the most effective means for collecting and removing excess water collected from cavity drainage systems. The fully automatic unit is designed and built for reliability and long life and employs a high performance pump range that can be selected to meet your specific application.
- Single automatic submersible pump (230V & 400V available) with internal pipework, quick release coupling, non return valve, high level float switch.
- Mains/battery powered high level alarm unit featuring light and audible alarm with mute button.
- Strong polyethylene chamber with 160 litre operating storage.
- 32/63mm MDPE discharge connection.
- Strong access cover produced in galvanised mild steel. (Different access covers available on request).
- 2 Lower level 110mm inlets to accommodate standard drainage connections
- Dual mains powered pumps for duty standby arrangement, with dual pump control panel (230V & 400V available).
- Single mains powered pump with battery back up, 2nd pump 12V DC powered. Complete with control facility in panel for battery back-up operation and charging system.
- Sewage pumps can be provided for small applications.
- Liquid Capacity: 160 litres
- Chamber Material: MDPE
- Inlets: 2 No 110mm
- Discharge: 32mm (T-T 120), 63mm (Goliath Super II) and (LB480) for HDPE. Alternative sizes are available on request.