The Text-Tel series ensures economic remote monitoring of control systems which is fully programmable by mobile phone. Choose from the wall mountable Junior, or, din-rail mounted Micro to provide 24-hour alarm monitoring of digital inputs which are ideal for retrofitting into existing control systems.
The Text-Tel series offers a revolutionary range of telemetry monitoring devices all offering peace of mind, reporting any failures or condition changes on remote equipment, equivalent to having an engineer observing on site. All models report any changes via SMS text to either mobile phones or text enabled land lines and have 24 hour battery back-up. Two way communication is employed, enabling plant to be remotely reset via text message when used with a compatible control panel.
Text-Tel Junior - The Text-Tel Junior has an LCD and LED status input as well as monitoring four defined conditions. The Text-Tel Junior is a stand-alone weather-proof version, IP66 rated, requiring a 230V 1Ph power supply.
Text-Tel Micro - Din rail housed unit making it ideally suited for retrofitting into existing control systems as well as new builds. LCD and LED status inputs provide interaction whilst programming, the unit monitors power failure plus four other user-defined conditions.
Please note: Units use 2G networks and carrier frequencies for optimum coverage, 3G and 4G networks are not supported due to poor or no coverage in certain geographical locations.
Suitable for monitoring of:
- Pumping stations
- Water supply booster systems
- Remote hired plant
- Intruder alarms
- Marine equipment
- Flood prevention
- Easy to install
- Simple to operate
- Low running costs
- Allows two-way communication from your mobile phone
- No delays occurred in waiting for the landline to be installed
- No additional charges associated with landline use and rental
- Ability to reset remotely by phone when used with a compatible control panel
- Networks available (PAYG or contract); Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, O2, Virgin (It is vital to have reception, please check favourable network before purchase).
Potential monitoring conditions:
- High level liquid
- Low pressure/high pressure
- Intruder alarm
- Engineer on site
- Pump failure
- No flow