The Text-Tel series offers a revolutionary range of monitoring devices all offering peace of mind, reporting any failures or condition changes on remote equipment, equivalent to having an engineer observing on site. All models report any changes via SMS text to either mobile phones or text enabled land lines and have 24 hour battery back-up. Two way communication is employed, enabling plant to be remotely reset via text message when used with a compatible control panel.
Text-Tel Micro - Din rail housed unit making it ideally suited for retro fitting into existing control systems as well as new builds. LCD and LED status inputs provide interaction whilst programming, the unit monitors power failure plus four other user defined conditions.
We also have the Text-Tel Junior and Text-Tel Enviro models available:
Text-Tel Junior - The Text-Tel Junior has a LCD and LED status input as well as monitoring four defined conditions. The Text-Tel Junior is a stand alone weather-proof version, IP66 rated, requiring a 230V 1Ph power supply.
Text-Tel Enviro - Operated from a DC power source, therefore, particularly suitable for use with PV energy sources, wind turbines etc. Offering supply healthy indication and monitoring a single alarm condition such as high/low level status, the unit is ideally suited to reservoir monitoring, borehole level, etc.
Please note: Units use 2G networks and carrier frequencies for optimum coverage, 3G and 4G networks are not supported due to poor or no coverage in certain geographical locations
Suitable for monitoring of:
- Pumping stations
- Water supply booster systems
- Remote hired plant
- Intruder alarms
- Marine equipment
- Flood prevention
- Easy to install
- Simple to operate
- Low running costs
- Allows two-way communication from your mobile phone
- No delays occurred in waiting for the landline to be installed
- No additional charges associated with landline use and rental
- Ability to reset remotely by phone when used with a compatible control panel
- Networks available (PAYG or contract); Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, O2, Virgin (It is vital to have reception, please check favourable network before purchase).
Potential monitoring conditions:
- High level liquid
- Low pressure/high pressure
- Intruder alarm
- Engineer on site
- Pump failure
- No flow