Share This Product
Washscrew to wash and compact/dewater the screenings allowing removal of faecal or other soft matter and, reduces up to 80% of the volume of the disposal solids.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
Screenings washing and compacting
To wash and compact/dewater the screenings. It allows:
- Removes faecal or other soft matter
- Reduces up to 80% of the volume of the disposal solids
- All the structure and the bolts are in stainless steel . AISI 304
- The spiral is in high tensile carbon steel (different materials are available on request)
Screenings from the screen removal system enter the hopper of the WASHSCREW where the shaftless spiral transport them to the washing area.
The washing section consists of special purpose spray nozzles, which provide:
- High-impact washing
- Final washing
- Compact and robust machine. Low building costs
- Shaftless spiral screw. Absence of blockages even in the presence of fibrous products
- Possibility to discharge the screenings in a single or continuous plastic bag. Reduced odours, easy to transport
- Possibility to use final effluent water for washing.