You don't have permission to view technical drawings because you're not logged into the website.
Share This Product
The XL and XXL Planet Range of Package Pumping Stations, designed and manufactured by T-T Pumps, provide an efficient and economical way of installing a sewage/drainage pumping station, plus providing large retention volumes integral to a single chamber design.
Requires specialist selection. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
T-T XL & XXL Package Pumping Stations
The XL & XXL Planet® Range of Package Pumping Stations, designed and manufactured by T-T, provide an efficient and economical way of installing a sewage / drainage pumping station.
- Designed and manufactured UK
- Pump stations are well engineered and manufactured, and have passed rigorous and detailed testing, site inspections and factory production control assessment
- Each pump chamber is made of strong GRP
- Smooth internal walls aid the hygienic disposal of effluents, to avoid smells and septicity
- Packages come complete with pipework
- pre-assembled in the chamber, ready for installation into the ground, after which the pumps and control equipment are added
- All package pumping stations are supplied with controls for fully automatic operation, and a high-level alarm indicator as standard
- Units can be adapted to suit individual requirements at manufacturing stage
- Packages are available on short lead-times to fit in with tight construction schedules
- A comprehensive instruction manual is provided
A wide range of submersible pumps can be used for the Package Pumping Station; we are able to select these from T-T's complete range, in order to match your requirements.
The information given in this section is for your initial guidance. For each scheme, general arrangement drawings are issued on receipt of order.
- Breweries And Food Processors
- Hotels And Leisure
- Sewage Treatment Works
Please fill out the required fields below to submit an enquiry for a packaged pumping station and a member of the team will be in touch.
Please note: If your pumping station will be adopted, please visit our adoptable pumping station page and select the relevant water authority: Adoptable Pumping Stations.