If you are looking for a reliable quality pressure vessel of medium size, Challenger™ tanks are the answer. Challenger™ tanks are available in 10 bar pressure rating and in sizes from 60 to 450 litres.
Requiring no maintenance, the range features a chlorine resistant 100% butyl diaphragm with a precision moulded copolymer polypropylene liner for superior air and water separation. The tank is constructed with a FDA approved high grade butyl, the diaphragm assembly seals water in a true non-corrosive chamber.
• Water booster systems
• Pressure maintenance
• Liquid expansion
• Arresting water hammer
• Patented CAD2 diaphragm technology
• NSF Standard 61, CE/PED, WRAS, ACS, ISO-9001, Gost approved
• Stainless Steel water connection
• Condensation reducing design
• Leek free air valve cap sealed with closed cell foam
• Maximum working pressure 10 bar
• Maximum working temperature 90ºC
*Please speak to our Sales Team for further information and selection.