- We process data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We use the information you provide to enable you to transact with us.
- We may disclose information about you in certain circumstances.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is T-T Pumps Limited. If you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us by using our contact form: https://www.ttpumps.com/contact-us/.
- 1.1 ttpumps.com (the “Website”) is an online service owned and operated by T-T Pumps Limited, which provides a range of pumps, control equipment, and valves.
2.0 What data do we collect and how is it used?
- 2.1 We may ask you for, or you may submit, personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use the Website. This could include:
- 2.1.1 Your name and address
- 2.1.2 Company name and address
- 2.1.3 Your e-mail address
- 2.1.4 Your phone number
- 2.1.5 Application details to aid product selection or service offering
- 2.1.6 Payment details
- 2.2 We use this data for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1 Name, company name, address, email address: to register and administer your account
- 2.2.2 E-mail address: to contact you about your use of your account, to provide you with news about us, to offer you additional services
- 2.2.3 Phone number: to contact you about matters requiring your urgent attention, to discuss further your application or to provide other services with your consent
- 2.2.4 Your content: to assist in product selection and service offering
- 2.2.5 Payment details: to allow payment to be made through a secure platform
- 2.3 Information submitted to the Website may also be used to:
- 2.3.1 Enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- 2.3.2 Enable your use of the website and associated services
- 2.3.3 Provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service
- 2.3.4 Generally run and improve the Website.
- 2.4 When you get in contact with us we may keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can provide services to you more efficiently. We may also record these communications in order to train or manage our staff.
- 2.5 When you call us, we may use Calling Line Identification (CLI) information. We use this information to help improve efficiency and effectiveness. Calls may be recorded.
3 Cookies and website usage analysis
- 3.1 We use ‘cookies’ and similar technologies on the Website. Cookies are small computer files which the Website may store in your Internet browser, enabling your Internet browser and the Website to communicate with each other. Other similar technologies may operate in a different way but, like cookies, are used to analyse how the website is being used.
- 3.3.1 Recognise you when you return to the Website
- 3.3.2 Optimise the website and improve our services;
- 3.4 Some cookies will be deleted when you close your Internet browser, others will remain on your Internet browser until they are deleted or they reach their expiry date.
4.0 Data sharing
- 4.1 We may disclose personal information about you to other to trusted third parties (both inside and outside of the European Economic Area):
- 4.1.1 For the purposes specified above; and
- 4.1.2 To enable us to receive services which help us operate the website and backup our systems.
- 4.2 Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- 4.2.1 If we are seeking to buy or sell any businesses or assets.
- 4.2.2 With a view to preventing fraud or reducing credit risk; and
- 4.2.3 If we are obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order; if it is necessary to enforce any of our terms and conditions or any other agreements to which we are a party; if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or website users.
5 Management of data
- 5.1 We will use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2009.
- 5.3 If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us.
- 5.4 Although we will do our best to protect information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received information about you, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to that Information.
- 5.5 Information about you may be sent and stored outside of the European Economic Area, including to countries whose data protection rules are less stringent than those found in the European Economic Area.
6 Data retention
- 6.1 We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
- 7.1 If you follow a link from the Website to any third party websites, you should be aware that those websites may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites. Please check the policies of any third party websites before submitting any personal data to them.
- 7.3 All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us using the contact form: https://www.ttpumps.com/contact-us/. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours.