Maintenance and Repair
As an owner/operator of a sewage or drainage pumping station, you will want peace of mind that your pumping station operates efficiently whilst being environmentally friendly, avoiding unexpected and costly breakdowns.
For efficient and cost-effective pump maintenance you can rely on T-T. With our skilled in-house team and on-site engineers we are able to offer a comprehensive after sales service, with service agreements for your pumps, pumping stations, controls, panels and valves.
The owners /operators of pumping stations have a duty of care to ensure hygienic operation and minimal environmental damage, which if breached can result in serious legal consequences. Unexpected failures of pumping stations can be minimised with T-T Service’s comprehensive support.
What can we offer?
- Service contracts for periodic maintenance
- Monitoring of pumping stations
- Emergency repairs and support
- Trained & skilled mobile service teams
- Extensive workshop with full test facilities
- E exd. Repairs to atex standards
- Vast stockholding of spares and products
What are the benefits?
- Reduced running costs including energy and maintenance
- Greater life expectancy for pumping equipment
- Reduced risk of breakdown with its resultant problems and inconvenience
- Better plant utilisation and return on capital
- Improved environmental conditions