Metal seat double hinge flap valve with a circular aperture to prevent backflow in outfall applications.
Typically used in river, surface/storm water and treatment works outfalls.
- Range: DN80-DN600
- Drillings:BS EN1092-2 1987 Table 9 (PN16) *BS10 Table D
- Maximum pressure: 6.0 metres static on-seat head
- Coating: Blue fusion-bonded epoxy (WRAS listed)
- Unique lightweight ductile iron design
- Double hinge for optimal sealing
- Durable fusion bonded epoxy coated
- Anti-tamper stainless steel hinge pins
- Bushed hinge links
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Lifting eye as standard
- Drilled to suit flange and wall mounting
- Optional fasteners
Handy Hint! To ensure effective operation mount the flap valve with sufficient 'fall-away' to prevent the build-up of debris around the invert.