Starting from £27.00
The Libra Maxi range of control panels is the flagship of our versatile Libra control system range. The Libra Maxi is our most popular and versatile range of standard direct-on-line (DOL) and star-delta (ASD) control panels, offering an extensive choice of single and dual motor control options suitable for 1-phase, 230V and 3-phase, 400V incoming power supplies. Each panel is fully customisable with various optional extras (ordered separately). All control panels are manufactured at T-T's premises by a team of skilled wire personnel, using market-leading control gear, with each panel passing a rigorous inspection and test before despatch.
The Seer Micro is available inside our dual three-phase and dual single-phase panels offering full 24/7, 365 days a year peace of mind, data logging, monitoring, reducing breakdowns, and operator costs. For more information about Seer monitoring service options, please visit our Seer page.
The Libra Maxi is the flagship model of our ever-popular Libra range of motor control panels, offering extensive choice along with fully customisable options, many of which are available on either same day or next day despatch.
Available to suit single and dual motors, Direct-on-Line and Star-Delta starting methods and 230v 1ph or 400v 3ph incoming power sources, with optional telemetry on popular models, we have every configuration to suit your needs.
All Libra Maxi control panels are manufactured at T-T’s premises with design, construction, and wiring completed by a team of highly skilled experienced staff, using the latest technology and market-leading components. Each panel then undergoes a rigorous inspection and load test, before despatch.
- UK Manufactured
- Extensive choice
- Same day despatch available on popular versions
- Market-leading readily available components used
- Supplied with clear & concise schematics
- Unrivalled technical support & after sales with each panel having Comprehensive test data available with each panel under motor load conditions.
- Door interlocked isolator (capable of accommodating 25mm meter tail cabling)
- Low voltage control circuit with individual fuses for control and alarm circuit
- Motor protection fuses (option to upgrade MCB)
- Contactor and thermal overload per starter
- Hand-off/reset-auto switch per starter (spring return as standard to prevent dry running)
- Run/trip indication per motor
- Thermostatically controlled heater included
- Screwless distribution terminals used for efficiency of installation
- Suitable for both single-acting or change over contact start/stop inputs
- Overload trip reset feature included in Hand-off/reset-Auto switches
- Motors can be configured to operate in duty/standby mode or duty/assist mode
- Fully compatible with TT telemetry systems with some models offered inbuilt
- High-level indication
- Volt free signals for individual pump tripped and high level
- Pumping systems
- Flood defence
- Heating and Ventilation
- Motor control
- Process machinery