You don't have permission to view technical drawings because you're not logged into the website.
Share This Product
The RainCycle® Garden rain harvesting system is designed for recycled water use in the garden or small holding.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Requires specialist selection. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
The RainCycle® Garden rain harvesting system is designed for recycled water use in the garden or small holding. Collected, filtered rainwater stored in an underground storage tank that does not obscure the ladscape and where the temperature is stable.
- 1350L chamber is fitted with an internal filter which has a capacity for uo to 200m² area
- Larger chambers have an external filter which has capacity for up to 450m² area
- All tanks are installed with a calmed inlet which prevents disturbance of any settled sediment at the base of the tanl
- Garden chambers are installed with an overflow fitted with a rodent barrier
- An automatic control panel operates the pumps, complete with low level protection to stop the pump and indicate low water level
- Pressure switch to operate the pump when the tap is opened
- Feeds garden taps directly for outdoor (non-potable) water use
The RC500 multistage submersible pump is ideal for the transfer and pressurisation of clean water. Th pump has a stainless steel construction and impeller with Noryl diffuser.
Quiet submerged pump, max head 35m, max flow 3.6m³/h (other pumps available on request).
Beat the hosepipe ban!
Since there is no mains water connection, this system can continue to be used without contravening any hose pipe restrictions in force in your area.