Share This Product
SFC used for screening of municipal and industrial waste water with compacting of the extracted solids, channel screening and emergency outfalls.
Please Note: This product requires careful selection and our sales team will be pleased to advise on your requirements.
Specialist Product, Requires Technical Advice. To order call: +44 (0) 1630 647200
SFC - Screen Compactor
- Screening of municipal and industrial waste water with compacting of the extracted solids
- Channel screening
- Emergency outfalls
Features and Benefits
- Low investment cost
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Construction in stainless steel. AISI 304 or 316
- No hanger / intermediate or bottom bearings
- Shaftless spiral in high tensile carbon steel, and stainless steel. AISI 304 or 316
- No jamming or blocking, even if there are long and fibrous products
- No mechanical components in contact with the handled products
- Low speed
- Extracted solid volume reduction up to 40%, depending on the product
- Possibility to discharge the solids in a plastic bag, single or continuous type.
- Possibility to wash the solids
- Intermittant operation: only in presence of solids
- Different screen apertures: from 0.25 - 10mm
- Versatility: it can be installed in a channel or supplied with self supporting tank, complete with inlet and outlet flange and optional by-pass screen
- Custom designed machines possible