Share This Product
Single small orifice air valve for controlled and efficient air release. Suitable for potable and filtered water applications. Please see below our Working with Air Valves document and the Aquabrake Mini datasheets under the Option Comparison tab.
Starting From POA
Orders placed by 4pm have same working day dispatch and next working day delivery, selected models only
Single small orifice air valve for controlled and efficient air release.
Suitable for potable and filtered water applications.
- Standard: BS EN 1074-4
- Inlet: 1" BSP (female threaded)
- Maximum working pressure: 16 Bar (40 Bar on request)
- Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C, insulate at 0°C
- Coating: Fusion bonded epoxy (WRAS listed)
- Isolating valve
- Inlet flange
- Stainless steel float
- Lightweight ductile iron construction
- Stainless steel fasteners
- WRAS approved non-metallic components
* Please note model PN40 is not available to buy online. Please contact our sales team for further information.
* Contact our experienced Sales Team for further information about our PN40 version.
- Clean Water Treatment Works