Blue Box - Polyethylene Lifting Station
The Blue Box range of high quality polyethylene tanks are extremely versatile and easy to install. They are suitable for collecting clear, rain and wastewater from washing machines, sinks and WC's in systems installed at a lower level than that of the sewer, in locations such as garages or basements. The entire range use Blue or Blue Pro series pumps, that are styled to match them.
The 60, 90, 150 and 250 models, suitable for domestic and small residential installations, are equipped to house one electric pump. The Blue Box 400 model, intended for civil plants can be equipped with two electric pumps for complete reliability.
- 60, 90, 150 and 250 models fitted to take one pump; up to two pumps can be installed in 400 model
- Direct installation possible for all models; coupler can be used for 250 and 400 models
- Walk over cover
- Gasket between tank and cover
- Simplified intake, discharge and breather pipe installation with watertight gasket
- Integral lifting handles
- Emergency drainage fitting located low down in the unit
- Patented watertight cable gland allowing easy pump removal
- Side fins provide an excellent grip for in-floor installation
- Drainage or sewage applications - dependant on pump selection
- Includes standard pipework, 60, 90 and 150 has fixed pipework. Alternative pipework options available for 250 and 400 options.