Warranty and Returns
We want you to be happy so we try to make this process as easy as possible. First, read through the information below and fill out our online returns form. Our team will review your returns request and will then be in touch to arrange the return.
Returning a product to T-T Pumps
This Goods Return Number will expire after 28 days if no product is returned within this time.
Please be aware that any returned goods received at T-T without this paperwork may be placed under quarantine, and disposed of after a period of 14 days, as per our standard Terms & Conditions.
Where warranty is not granted products can be returned to you at your cost (price to be confirmed). If your product is inspected and found to be not warranty, a minimum of a £80 + vat inspection charge per product will be invoiced. This will be credited if a repair is requested, or a replacement is purchased.
Important Information - Please read before returning a product
- T-T reserves the right to reject products that have been used with harmful or hazardous substances
- The company returning the product is solely responsible for ensuring safe transportation of the hazardous or dangerous substance as per any required regulations
- All goods must be adequately packed. T-T will not be held responsible for goods that are damaged due to poor packaging or carrier mishandling. This will need to be resolved via you as the dispatcher and the appropriate carrier company direct.
Further Important Information
- Returns for items bought online must be returned using the returns form in your My Account area once logged in. For purchases done offline, please fill out the appropriate form linked below, and provide a copy returned with the goods.
- If your product is repairable the work will be completed upon your consent and the item returned to you as per our Conditions of Sale.
- If the courier arrives to collect the goods but is unsuccessful due to customer error/fault, the customer is therefore liable for arranging their own return and payment for return.
- If T-T Pumps LTD request the return of goods and they are not returned by the customer, the customer may be liable for payment of the original item in question, and replacement if one has been issued.
- If your product is inspected and found to be not warranty, a minimum of a £80 + VAT inspection charge per product will be invoiced. This may be credited if a repair is requested, or a replacement is purchased.
The initial cost of a return to T-T is that of the customer. However, upon inspection if a warranty is granted, a refund in line with T-T’s current carrier charge can be claimed. If you would like to find out more about our carriage charges feel free to contact a member of the team on 01630 647200 who will be happy to give advice.