Warranty and Returns
We want you to be happy so we try to make this process as easy as possible. First, read through the information below and fill out our online returns form. Our team will review your returns request and will then be in touch to arrange the return.
Returning a product to T-T Pumps
This Goods Return Number will expire after 28 days if no product is returned within this time.
Please be aware that any returned goods received at T-T without this paperwork may be placed under quarantine, and disposed of after a period of 14 days, as per our standard Terms & Conditions.
Where warranty is not granted products can be returned to you at your cost (price to be confirmed). If your product is inspected and found to be not warranty, a minimum of a £80 + vat inspection charge per product will be invoiced. This will be credited if a repair is requested, or a replacement is purchased.
Important Information - Please read before returning a product
- T-T reserves the right to reject products that have been used with harmful or hazardous substances
- The company returning the product is solely responsible for ensuring safe transportation of the hazardous or dangerous substance as per any required regulations
- All goods must be adequately packed. T-T will not be held responsible for goods that are damaged due to poor packaging or carrier mishandling. This will need to be resolved via you as the dispatcher and the appropriate carrier company direct.
Further Important Information
- Returns for items bought online must be returned using the returns form in your My Account area once logged in. For purchases done offline, please fill out the appropriate form linked below, and provide a copy returned with the goods.
- If your product is repairable the work will be completed upon your consent and the item returned to you as per our Conditions of Sale.
- If the courier arrives to collect the goods but is unsuccessful due to customer error/fault, the customer is therefore liable for arranging their own return and payment for return.
- If T-T Pumps LTD request the return of goods and they are not returned by the customer, the customer may be liable for payment of the original item in question, and replacement if one has been issued.
- If your product is inspected and found to be not warranty, a minimum of a £80 + VAT inspection charge per product will be invoiced. This may be credited if a repair is requested, or a replacement is purchased.
We want you to be happy so we try to make this process as easy as possible. First give us a call on 01630 647200. We’ll run through a series of steps to confirm whether or not the product is defective. If it is, a Goods Return Form will be sent to you, which will need to be signed and returned to T-T before the goods are returned. This is a necessary requirement to make the process more efficient.
The initial cost of a return to T-T is that of the customer. However, upon inspection if a warranty is granted, a refund in line with T-T’s current carrier charge can be claimed. If you would like to find out more about our carriage charges feel free to contact a member of the team on 01630 647200 who will be happy to give advice.
Always inspect a product as soon as it arrives. You have 24 hours from receipt of goods to report the claim to us if signed for unchecked or signed for damaged. To make it easier to process a claim with the transit company the delivery driver must sign and state damaged on the paperwork. Please note that if you sign for the items in good condition we are unable to process a claim for damage and any resulting costs will remain the customers'.
Providing your claim is successful, we will then instruct you of the next necessary steps to getting your product to you as soon as possible.
If you have a product that has been used in a hazardous substance please contact our sales team who will advise you of the necessary steps to returning your product. We hope you can understand that T-T take every effort to help their customers however, there are some circumstances where products cannot be returned for health and safety reasons.
In the first instance T-T will always repair, test and return the items to you. If this is not a viable option T-T will then replace the goods or offer you a refund at the current rate.
T-T understand that sometimes products are not what you needed therefore we will accept unwanted items that are returned to us in a resalable condition (as new), unfortunately we cannot accept bespoke products. For returned items we will credit you or provide you with the right item where possible. Please be aware that a 25% restocking charge will apply, this will cover our costs for inspection, testing, re-packing and administration.
All products supplied as new by T-T warrant that on delivery, and for a minimum period of 12 months from the date of delivery, goods shall:-
- Be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sales of Goods Act 1979
- Be reasonably fit for purpose
Provisions and further conditions of warranties can be found in Section 9 of our Terms & Conditions of Sale or contact us for more information.
Have you found what you are looking for? See the rest of our FAQ's or contact us to speak to a member of the team.